<body>




if tomorrow never comes,

.



I'll be your crying shoulder,
I'll be love's suicide
I'll be better when I'm older,
I'll be the greatest fan of your life.

Saturday, February 28

let me take you on the ride of your life
that's what i said alright
they can say what they wanna say
cuz' tonight i just don't even care.
come on baby we ain't gonna live forever
let me show you all the things that we could do
you know you wanna be together
and I wanna spend the night with you
come with me tonight
we could make the night last forever.
yeaaaaaaahhhhhh :D
happy birthday alexis baby!
i loveeeee youuuu muahmuahmuah.


it takes two
:D

the name's carmen♥
mail


Carmen Chemen
Carmen Chemen
Create Your Badge

http://www.twitterbuttons.com

.


ongoing




i guess you're right
ada afiq arfad alif anthony azianah cher cristy diyana eas fiqah farhan henry huiying idayu iskandar jaslyn jamie jenny joshua kailiang kahtheng kim kim's xanga kristin livia maggie meizi misha natalie nicholas neecia peiyu qingyi rachel rina rosezina siewpeng sakina sarah seri songchen shuling tabbs tessa wenyi weiching yanrong yingru yuqing yvonne zoe



Credits

Layout by: Hiuxing designs

Blog host: withloveee.blogspot.com
Best viewed in: Mozilla Firefox 2.0 ↑ (Size: 1024x268)