<body>




if tomorrow never comes,

.



I'll be your crying shoulder,
I'll be love's suicide
I'll be better when I'm older,
I'll be the greatest fan of your life.

Sunday, March 8

8/3/2009 9:38:44 PM iamrazi-carmen.
but definately ill miss it uh


8/3/2009 9:39:33 PM iamrazi-carmen.
i miss disturbing you. i miss scolding, laughing and see arifin make a fool out of himself. i will miss sham's somewhat talks. haha

8/3/2009 9:40:01 PM carmen.-iamrazi
HAHAHA


8/3/2009 9:40:04 PM carmen.-iamrazi
YEAH TOTALLY

8/3/2009 9:40:07 PM carmen.-iamrazi
it's been like

8/3/2009 9:40:10 PM carmen.-iamrazi
so fast

8/3/2009 9:40:16 PM iamrazi-carmen.
thats why


8/3/2009 9:40:45 PM iamrazi-carmen.
like only yesterday your hair was short and you were wearing those ultraman specs

we were talking about how secondary school has been in the moment of feeling nostalgic.
and WTF ULTRAMAN SPECTACLES. FUCK. OMG.


it takes two
:D

the name's carmen♥
mail


Carmen Chemen
Carmen Chemen
Create Your Badge

http://www.twitterbuttons.com

.


ongoing




i guess you're right
ada afiq arfad alif anthony azianah cher cristy diyana eas fiqah farhan henry huiying idayu iskandar jaslyn jamie jenny joshua kailiang kahtheng kim kim's xanga kristin livia maggie meizi misha natalie nicholas neecia peiyu qingyi rachel rina rosezina siewpeng sakina sarah seri songchen shuling tabbs tessa wenyi weiching yanrong yingru yuqing yvonne zoe



Credits

Layout by: Hiuxing designs

Blog host: withloveee.blogspot.com
Best viewed in: Mozilla Firefox 2.0 ↑ (Size: 1024x268)