<body>




if tomorrow never comes,

.



I'll be your crying shoulder,
I'll be love's suicide
I'll be better when I'm older,
I'll be the greatest fan of your life.

Wednesday, March 18




this year became completely different without you.
i miss you so much.
going out, playing, talking, having fun.
and being able to relate so many things to each other.
sometimes i wish that time could just stop for awhile.
so we can be together, forever.
school sucks because there isnt you.
and so much is going on now i'm really
really confused of who to trust.
your presence fills me with the love of a
friend and the joy she brings to me.
my dearest ttb,
i wished you were in school.
:(
but i'm happy for you now.
youve got life planned out all nicely.
and youre future is gonna be awesome.


it takes two
:D

the name's carmen♥
mail


Carmen Chemen
Carmen Chemen
Create Your Badge

http://www.twitterbuttons.com

.


ongoing




i guess you're right
ada afiq arfad alif anthony azianah cher cristy diyana eas fiqah farhan henry huiying idayu iskandar jaslyn jamie jenny joshua kailiang kahtheng kim kim's xanga kristin livia maggie meizi misha natalie nicholas neecia peiyu qingyi rachel rina rosezina siewpeng sakina sarah seri songchen shuling tabbs tessa wenyi weiching yanrong yingru yuqing yvonne zoe



Credits

Layout by: Hiuxing designs

Blog host: withloveee.blogspot.com
Best viewed in: Mozilla Firefox 2.0 ↑ (Size: 1024x268)