<body>




if tomorrow never comes,

.



I'll be your crying shoulder,
I'll be love's suicide
I'll be better when I'm older,
I'll be the greatest fan of your life.

Saturday, May 16

either way i found out i'm nothing without you.



HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY HORNY,TONGKAT ALI-EATING FIQAH!

I love you! Hahah and stop crying i hope you had fun today! :D :D

Thanks for being ever so loving and awesome to me

and also for just being there so i could talk to someone all the time.

Thank you for understanding all of us (seri, sarah and me)

thank you for the stupid unesscessary porn links in msn.

thank you for entertaining me in school.

thank you for getting into trouble together.

and also thank you for making me and sarah look like a

road busker along the bus interchange today while waiting to suprise you.





AND SERI WE MISS YOU SO MUCH

GET WELL SOON OKAY!

I cant wait to go out with all of you on Monday yayay! :D




it takes two
:D

the name's carmen♥
mail


Carmen Chemen
Carmen Chemen
Create Your Badge

http://www.twitterbuttons.com

.


ongoing




i guess you're right
ada afiq arfad alif anthony azianah cher cristy diyana eas fiqah farhan henry huiying idayu iskandar jaslyn jamie jenny joshua kailiang kahtheng kim kim's xanga kristin livia maggie meizi misha natalie nicholas neecia peiyu qingyi rachel rina rosezina siewpeng sakina sarah seri songchen shuling tabbs tessa wenyi weiching yanrong yingru yuqing yvonne zoe



Credits

Layout by: Hiuxing designs

Blog host: withloveee.blogspot.com
Best viewed in: Mozilla Firefox 2.0 ↑ (Size: 1024x268)