
TODAY WAS AWESOME TTM!
haha i cant wait for the expressions
from the people in my class tomorrow!
I love you seri,sarah and my cantik fiqah!
( note: i said cantik fiqah ) hahahahh :) :)
Yayy!
But when i came home someone pissed me off as usual,
And i was forced to have soup and it made me sad. :(
and someone’s sad too cuz he made a hole on something.
:( :( haha random though.
I found out from mom i have another wedding on Sunday,
gee, that means tess and v cant sleepover on Saturday :(
plus there would be hardcore chinese and f&n asp for the
next 2 weeks. Not like i care about Chinese though.
Leon kinda made me rethink about dropping to Chinese B today.
Sounds supeer cool. :)
On another note,
i miss swimming. And i miss long vacations.
I miss going to sentosa to have fun and waste time with the girls.
( seri we’re going soon RIGHT! Haha )
And i miss shisha sessions and doing random shit with Alexis :(
why am I taking O’s :( . cannot enjoy life.



