<body>




if tomorrow never comes,

.



I'll be your crying shoulder,
I'll be love's suicide
I'll be better when I'm older,
I'll be the greatest fan of your life.

Wednesday, June 3

HOW LONG DO I HAVE TO WAIT TILL THINGS GET BETTER?  :(

gaah whatever, i’m used to sitting by the sidelines anyway.



 OH THATS SARAH, on my idea to make enghock smile

in the game honey i love you last week. we rock ttm.


i dont really like the study camp thingy in school.

zaps away all our energy.

that fiqah even gets less hornier recently in class.

but on a really really happy note,

I SURVIVED F&N CAMP TODAY,

8 TO 6.

thats almost 10 friggin hours spent in school.

and i am freed from the evil coursework A for the rest of my life.

I hope part B is gonna be super easy and super slacky  :D

for the record im actually happy about F&N for the first time.

like yeah, literally happy. okay whatever Carmen maybe ms hawa passed

her pre-marital-joy to me. That explains on the sudden happiness.

oh the aircon in school made me sick today.

This  suckkkkksss .



it takes two
:D

the name's carmen♥
mail


Carmen Chemen
Carmen Chemen
Create Your Badge

http://www.twitterbuttons.com

.


ongoing




i guess you're right
ada afiq arfad alif anthony azianah cher cristy diyana eas fiqah farhan henry huiying idayu iskandar jaslyn jamie jenny joshua kailiang kahtheng kim kim's xanga kristin livia maggie meizi misha natalie nicholas neecia peiyu qingyi rachel rina rosezina siewpeng sakina sarah seri songchen shuling tabbs tessa wenyi weiching yanrong yingru yuqing yvonne zoe



Credits

Layout by: Hiuxing designs

Blog host: withloveee.blogspot.com
Best viewed in: Mozilla Firefox 2.0 ↑ (Size: 1024x268)