<body>




if tomorrow never comes,

.



I'll be your crying shoulder,
I'll be love's suicide
I'll be better when I'm older,
I'll be the greatest fan of your life.

Sunday, June 14

I'm just a little bit caught in the middle,

life is a maze and love is a riddle.




I swear i missed you so much i could literally grabbed you and kissed you right away :/ geez ifeellikeatotalidiotfornotdoingso. I dint even know what got me last night but i was like going seriously mad i dint know what to do anymore. It’s just crazy dealing with so much right now. Yeah it’s just so weird i swear i was about to kill myself. And i feel stupid now cuz i felt i had totally wasted his time when we met yesterday, idk what the hell is going on with me these days. To make it worse i have more new drama in my life now and it sucks so much D: geez i don’t know these entire thing’s like a whole cycle thing, i have no idea when it will ever end or whatever. I’m thankful for seri though, we had a short talk today and i miss you so much :( we should totally hang out or I’m gonna get jealous because you have a life and i dont/or it sucks. Haha. Anyway i still love you and i’m thankful for people like you, fiqah, and sarah .




it takes two
:D

the name's carmen♥
mail


Carmen Chemen
Carmen Chemen
Create Your Badge

http://www.twitterbuttons.com

.


ongoing




i guess you're right
ada afiq arfad alif anthony azianah cher cristy diyana eas fiqah farhan henry huiying idayu iskandar jaslyn jamie jenny joshua kailiang kahtheng kim kim's xanga kristin livia maggie meizi misha natalie nicholas neecia peiyu qingyi rachel rina rosezina siewpeng sakina sarah seri songchen shuling tabbs tessa wenyi weiching yanrong yingru yuqing yvonne zoe



Credits

Layout by: Hiuxing designs

Blog host: withloveee.blogspot.com
Best viewed in: Mozilla Firefox 2.0 ↑ (Size: 1024x268)