Slow it down, make it stop. Or else my heart is going to pop.

I miss so much about you. :(
You know like the times we would sit down talk about boys and almost everything else. I remember the chinagirl hairstylist times, and studying together, playing random dressup, camwhoring, web-camming and "Carmen you reach here already we exercise and run one round around the park" but I end up talking so much we dint run that much. And me going to you crying sometimes after some boy starts making me sad. And going to sentosa, the surprise card on the top of the skyride before we took the luge. And all the horny moments together with Fiqah and Sarah.And you telling us so much about your cinta whenever we catch up. Haha the both of you are so sweet together aww :) Seri this year has been so crazy without you I really wished we turned back time and let it stop cuz you, Fiqah and Sarah had been the most amazing people to me. I feel this year so many things got screwed up for us and it’s driving us all insane. And we all need a break from everything that was draining and bogging us down. I’m really thankful I could talk to you Seri that day on msn, and also that Fiqah you picked up my calls when I was really upset and dint know what to do during that situation; also to Sarah who gives awesome advices and to be someone I can relate so much with.



