Use me as you will, pull my strings just for a thrill
I remember the 13th, meeting you for the first time. And doing the things we do. Also, how things progressed in such a short time. Also, ‘Carmen promise we text each other at least everyday kayy’. And then finding out everything, then a short hiatus. I just wasn’t sure of what i’m doing and you had your overseas trip to KL. But then we talked, made up, and explained. You said A was just using stuffs to get back with you, well I trusted what you said. Following that, the times we spent were awesome. Though it wasn’t much. It’s hard living with the distance, but its okay. I held on to what seemed like love to me. :) I loved everything that we do. Getting into trouble together and doing all the shit that we do. The time taken to travel all the way to sembawang and then to vivo. The calls and video calls at midnight, and how i always fall asleep faster than you and so we have to hang up earlier. Grr. But then there came more news about A, because you got into deep shit at home. And then your parents being strict. We couldn’t talk much, I never texted you but waited for your text and calls. but its okay. We followed on with the plan. For the first time i talked to A. I dint know if that plan kinda worked in trying to get you out of the shit you got into. But i knew i tried to help you at least. Then that time when i came over, you talked to me about everything thats been going on and apologised for everything, we hung out together for that day and in that short while i reminisced the past and felt how much you really meant to me. You reminded me of the 25year-old promise thingy we told each other if in any case we cant be together, haha. It was awfully sweet. Though i know that things aren’t ever gonna be the same, i knew i just could not ignore you. Though you can be mean at times when you tease me most of the time in the bus back to your place, the thing about my loose pants, 'flasher you're gonna die later; your stupid ideas like me stopping at redhill and you at tiong and then see who reaches the interchange first. well you’re still as awesome as ever to me. So here goes, if you thought i took everything lightly because we hardly talked, I’m telling you, I had been serious all the while. You mean alot to me. I don’t even know if you’ll read this but yeah i felt i just needed to say this out. You may blog that C++ is a bitch and chubby baby i’ll always love you. but i wanted to make my feelings clear to you as from now on. I do not know whats ahead of us but no matter what, you’ll still at least be a great friend to me even if things do not work out. Happy 1st year to you by the way. I’m sorry if i was kinda harsh when i talked to you just now. But it frustrates me everytime when i see stuff like that happening.
xo, Me



