<body>




if tomorrow never comes,

.



I'll be your crying shoulder,
I'll be love's suicide
I'll be better when I'm older,
I'll be the greatest fan of your life.

Thursday, July 16


I SKIPPED SS ASP TODAYY.

Seriously tell me if anyone can take it after a long night of hearing and dealing with drama and hearing loud snores from my dad sleeping. So i lost alot of sleep, and in school i had to do f&n coursework, go through 3 periods of English, 3 periods of math, and history. All of the subjects that are super loongg and draggy. :( (all which of course, i dint pay much attention to cuz i was half asleep) :P . eeeekk i dont like school. or the way they plan things at least. Oggay i’ll probably be fried tomorrow during ss. I bet twitter would be full of people complaining. Sheeshh why did mr siva leave again? I seriously do not understand what my current ss teacher is talking about. All we do is copy and copy and copy the model answer from the screen. >:( dreading tomorrow D:



it takes two
:D

the name's carmen♥
mail


Carmen Chemen
Carmen Chemen
Create Your Badge

http://www.twitterbuttons.com

.


ongoing




i guess you're right
ada afiq arfad alif anthony azianah cher cristy diyana eas fiqah farhan henry huiying idayu iskandar jaslyn jamie jenny joshua kailiang kahtheng kim kim's xanga kristin livia maggie meizi misha natalie nicholas neecia peiyu qingyi rachel rina rosezina siewpeng sakina sarah seri songchen shuling tabbs tessa wenyi weiching yanrong yingru yuqing yvonne zoe



Credits

Layout by: Hiuxing designs

Blog host: withloveee.blogspot.com
Best viewed in: Mozilla Firefox 2.0 ↑ (Size: 1024x268)