<body>




if tomorrow never comes,

.



I'll be your crying shoulder,
I'll be love's suicide
I'll be better when I'm older,
I'll be the greatest fan of your life.

Monday, July 6

TODAY WAS AWESOME ( prolly cuz i got to finally hang out with someone really nice <3>

okay so i had fun. But im horribly red now and my skin hurts so much :(

i have school tmr and it kinda sucks cuz i have ss and coco’s gonna

start yakking nonsense and stop us from sleeping. Great.

I’m starting to wonder why i even chose to take my O’s this year.

I’m not even doing well and everything is almost falling apart.

And then all the teachers leave and i dont really feel like studying anymore.

Okay whatever, i’m not gonna spoil this awesome day talking about school.

My birthday is coming though. yes only like about 2 months away

but i think it’ll be here in like no time cuz i’ve been so busy.

Soooo yayyyy :D :D




it takes two
:D

the name's carmen♥
mail


Carmen Chemen
Carmen Chemen
Create Your Badge

http://www.twitterbuttons.com

.


ongoing




i guess you're right
ada afiq arfad alif anthony azianah cher cristy diyana eas fiqah farhan henry huiying idayu iskandar jaslyn jamie jenny joshua kailiang kahtheng kim kim's xanga kristin livia maggie meizi misha natalie nicholas neecia peiyu qingyi rachel rina rosezina siewpeng sakina sarah seri songchen shuling tabbs tessa wenyi weiching yanrong yingru yuqing yvonne zoe



Credits

Layout by: Hiuxing designs

Blog host: withloveee.blogspot.com
Best viewed in: Mozilla Firefox 2.0 ↑ (Size: 1024x268)