<body>




if tomorrow never comes,

.



I'll be your crying shoulder,
I'll be love's suicide
I'll be better when I'm older,
I'll be the greatest fan of your life.

and we're leavin' never looking back again
Friday, August 7

school sucked ttm today! :( first i was in school early but i got detained for my tie and i had to go through the shit with my discipline master. then, there was no dumb performance, no massive parade(which i kinda miss from school), no skit, no shit at all. all we had was a dumb speech, dumb prize giving ceremony, teachers going up to the stage speaking impromptu trying to use up some time so the program runs on, and then my stupid principal talking about globalization and the impacts of singapore's foreign policies. he talked about those 2 topics for almost an hour. OH-MY-GOSH i totally wasted my time there, it was more of a massive social studies class in the hall rather than national day celebrations. i bet my friends from the other schools sure did had wayyy much more fun than me. the school seriously really changed for the worst since sec2, the whole dumb planning of the celebrations made me so cranky today. jeez.




it takes two
:D

the name's carmen♥
mail


Carmen Chemen
Carmen Chemen
Create Your Badge

http://www.twitterbuttons.com

.


ongoing




i guess you're right
ada afiq arfad alif anthony azianah cher cristy diyana eas fiqah farhan henry huiying idayu iskandar jaslyn jamie jenny joshua kailiang kahtheng kim kim's xanga kristin livia maggie meizi misha natalie nicholas neecia peiyu qingyi rachel rina rosezina siewpeng sakina sarah seri songchen shuling tabbs tessa wenyi weiching yanrong yingru yuqing yvonne zoe



Credits

Layout by: Hiuxing designs

Blog host: withloveee.blogspot.com
Best viewed in: Mozilla Firefox 2.0 ↑ (Size: 1024x268)