<body>




if tomorrow never comes,

.



I'll be your crying shoulder,
I'll be love's suicide
I'll be better when I'm older,
I'll be the greatest fan of your life.

Sunday, August 2

I need an ipod, new camera, a cat & more money to buy like 8packs of films (i’m finishing the ones i have left at home). >:( i’m almost broke from spending waayyy too much last month :/ thank god it’s August already. My birthday’s in a month! sooo yayyy. (though it’s gonna be really like shit this year) i dont care anymore. whatever, i cant wait to ditch Secondary school. craaazzyyy shit. slacking at starbucks now, leaving in 20minutes to find Gabriella for some random bbq with his friend-thing, dont even know why i decided to tag along. oh, cuz someone decided to ditch me alone at vivo for extra sleeping-time. Bitch, D: Oh my gosh, green tea latte is damn nice Vanessa got me hooked on it. omgeee i’m so bored D: xoxoxoxo.



it takes two
:D

the name's carmen♥
mail


Carmen Chemen
Carmen Chemen
Create Your Badge

http://www.twitterbuttons.com

.


ongoing




i guess you're right
ada afiq arfad alif anthony azianah cher cristy diyana eas fiqah farhan henry huiying idayu iskandar jaslyn jamie jenny joshua kailiang kahtheng kim kim's xanga kristin livia maggie meizi misha natalie nicholas neecia peiyu qingyi rachel rina rosezina siewpeng sakina sarah seri songchen shuling tabbs tessa wenyi weiching yanrong yingru yuqing yvonne zoe



Credits

Layout by: Hiuxing designs

Blog host: withloveee.blogspot.com
Best viewed in: Mozilla Firefox 2.0 ↑ (Size: 1024x268)