<body>




if tomorrow never comes,

.



I'll be your crying shoulder,
I'll be love's suicide
I'll be better when I'm older,
I'll be the greatest fan of your life.

i've heard myself cry, never again!
Sunday, August 9

'' In the first of the second season heidi is just starting to date a guy named spencer, lauren and spencer dont get along at the start, so when heidi keeps picking spencer over lauren it makes their friendship rocky. In season 3, heidi moves out of her and laurens apartment to move in with spencer. so then lauren comes to find out that terrible rumors were spread about her, and Spencer spread this rumor. Heidi always wanted to be friends with Lauren. But Lauren knew what Spencer did. So in that episode when Heidi came over to Lauren's place to try and be friends with Lauren again, Lauren basically said I really do I want to forgive you, and I want to forget you. ''



it takes two
:D

the name's carmen♥
mail


Carmen Chemen
Carmen Chemen
Create Your Badge

http://www.twitterbuttons.com

.


ongoing




i guess you're right
ada afiq arfad alif anthony azianah cher cristy diyana eas fiqah farhan henry huiying idayu iskandar jaslyn jamie jenny joshua kailiang kahtheng kim kim's xanga kristin livia maggie meizi misha natalie nicholas neecia peiyu qingyi rachel rina rosezina siewpeng sakina sarah seri songchen shuling tabbs tessa wenyi weiching yanrong yingru yuqing yvonne zoe



Credits

Layout by: Hiuxing designs

Blog host: withloveee.blogspot.com
Best viewed in: Mozilla Firefox 2.0 ↑ (Size: 1024x268)