
Lazing on my bed now, i’m soo tired but i cant sleep either cuz my head hurts really badly everytime i cough or sneeze. :( Anyway i just got back from school, skipped half a day of it. Thank goodness i dint stay till the end cuz lessons on Thursdays are always really really boring, dry and energy-zapping. D: gotta wait for my kakak to bring me to the doctor’s later. I hope i get to go school tomorrow. No idea why, though it’s gonna be another half-day of school i feel like going to look at random people marching and slapping on artificial tattoos on my face just to embrace myself with the festivities, it’s gonna be my last year in school anyway. I’ll try to have as much as i could possibly get. I miss swimming, and the stupid waterpolo game. :/ ( not that crazy dbag though :( ) hopefully all goes well and i get to go in the weekends or on Monday. ( and hopefully i wont see that idiot >:( ). Happy post, happy post. I want to watch fireworks, i missed out the one on new year’s sooooooo, bring me ;) i’m dying in my room, guitar hero’s my new best friend, though it’s kinda getting old and boring. Maybe i should do some math and physics later :/



