<body>




if tomorrow never comes,

.



I'll be your crying shoulder,
I'll be love's suicide
I'll be better when I'm older,
I'll be the greatest fan of your life.

you tell me your blue sky's painted grey
Monday, August 24

Why did the weekends end so fast, i was spending the best time i’ve ever had in a very long while with the bestest friends i could ever wish for. I wished everyday was just like that, spending time with the people you love, watching random movies and youtube videos, playing/camwhoring with lomocams, making stuff like a super heavy earrings, go silly, talk a bunch of nonsense, laugh and laugh all over again, singing the stupid duck song and attempting to bedazzle my polariodcam when i know i suck at it. Well now that i’m back to reality, this sucks, i dread facing all the stuff that comes along and can only hope time passes faster so Saturday or Sunday comes again. So i screwed up my papers today. After all the studying and despite everyone telling me to just concentrate on my work and ignore everything else, the situation i was in just now got the better of me and i screwed up. I couldn’t even let myself complete the entire paper, i was struggling the entire time while i was doing the first question. So went to the usual getaway-hiding spot after my exams, made me feel a lil bit better, however i ate a pint of icecream by myself so i’m feeling more guilty now, i got chased out for eating there so i went home. Back to hit the books, for now that is.



it takes two
:D

the name's carmen♥
mail


Carmen Chemen
Carmen Chemen
Create Your Badge

http://www.twitterbuttons.com

.


ongoing




i guess you're right
ada afiq arfad alif anthony azianah cher cristy diyana eas fiqah farhan henry huiying idayu iskandar jaslyn jamie jenny joshua kailiang kahtheng kim kim's xanga kristin livia maggie meizi misha natalie nicholas neecia peiyu qingyi rachel rina rosezina siewpeng sakina sarah seri songchen shuling tabbs tessa wenyi weiching yanrong yingru yuqing yvonne zoe



Credits

Layout by: Hiuxing designs

Blog host: withloveee.blogspot.com
Best viewed in: Mozilla Firefox 2.0 ↑ (Size: 1024x268)