<body>




if tomorrow never comes,

.



I'll be your crying shoulder,
I'll be love's suicide
I'll be better when I'm older,
I'll be the greatest fan of your life.

you're a part time lover and a full time friend
Wednesday, September 23


Just came back from hands down, the most awesome massage ever. Thanks J, i really needed it. xoxo . I’m so happy right now there’s like a million things to go mad happy about. Happy Fridays are back again ;) , and today in class, misha and i calculated and found out that O levels end in like 1.5 month’s time, that’s something i could really look forward to. (though i really have to study like shit now) :D then, just last week i met up with an awesome friend after a really long while, also my pairs and pairs and pairs of shoes have arrived Singapore and i’m getting it veryy soon (mad happy about this haha), the waterproof cams are finally available, and there’s so many awesome things to look forward to right after O’s end, V’s chalet and night cycling, camps, sleepovers, midnight kisses, the December cruise, Mayy leaving me for Paris (kinda a sad thing though), marathons on every single season of gg and everyother show, and of course, late night outings with the most awesome people in my life. oh the anticipation really gives me the drive to study for O’s and get it over and done with. :) xoxo!

And we know it's never simple, never easy

Never a clean break, no one here to save me

You're the only thing I know like the back of my hand



it takes two
:D

the name's carmen♥
mail


Carmen Chemen
Carmen Chemen
Create Your Badge

http://www.twitterbuttons.com

.


ongoing




i guess you're right
ada afiq arfad alif anthony azianah cher cristy diyana eas fiqah farhan henry huiying idayu iskandar jaslyn jamie jenny joshua kailiang kahtheng kim kim's xanga kristin livia maggie meizi misha natalie nicholas neecia peiyu qingyi rachel rina rosezina siewpeng sakina sarah seri songchen shuling tabbs tessa wenyi weiching yanrong yingru yuqing yvonne zoe



Credits

Layout by: Hiuxing designs

Blog host: withloveee.blogspot.com
Best viewed in: Mozilla Firefox 2.0 ↑ (Size: 1024x268)