<body>




if tomorrow never comes,

.



I'll be your crying shoulder,
I'll be love's suicide
I'll be better when I'm older,
I'll be the greatest fan of your life.

it's tragedy and it'll only bring you down
Tuesday, October 6

The way i’ve spent the entire morning today was super awesome, love the good company + looking out to a magnificent view. Never felt that way in a really long time. Though it was a mere few hours, it felt so good to get away from all these shit from time to time to be alone sorting out your thoughts. And so i thought my day wouldn’t get any worse i decided to go to school. Wishful thinking it was, the whole series of events today totally made me hate school even more. Totally lost the mood to attend afterschool lessons afterwhich + i’m super dead tired.



it takes two
:D

the name's carmen♥
mail


Carmen Chemen
Carmen Chemen
Create Your Badge

http://www.twitterbuttons.com

.


ongoing




i guess you're right
ada afiq arfad alif anthony azianah cher cristy diyana eas fiqah farhan henry huiying idayu iskandar jaslyn jamie jenny joshua kailiang kahtheng kim kim's xanga kristin livia maggie meizi misha natalie nicholas neecia peiyu qingyi rachel rina rosezina siewpeng sakina sarah seri songchen shuling tabbs tessa wenyi weiching yanrong yingru yuqing yvonne zoe



Credits

Layout by: Hiuxing designs

Blog host: withloveee.blogspot.com
Best viewed in: Mozilla Firefox 2.0 ↑ (Size: 1024x268)